Πέμπτη 19 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Grade 4 EFL Team Up Revision

Name: _______________________ Date: ____________________

Team up! 1 – Revision Exercises

A. Fill in: my / your / his / her / its / our / their

1. Look at me. _ My __ hair is brown.
2. Look at the pig. _____ tail is short.
3. Ann and Sophia are sisters. ______ family is big.
4. Here is John. ______ jacket is blue.
5. Hi! I’m Faye. What’s ______ name?
6. Judy is a girl. _____ umbrella is green.
7. We are brothers. ______ mum is Mrs Black.

B. Circle the correct answer.

1. She / Her is short. She / Her mum is tall.
2. His / He is fat. His / He brother is thin.
3. I / My am from Britain. I / My name is Jane.
4. Their / They are brothers. Their / They cat is black and white.
5. We / Our dog is dirty. We / Our are clean.
6. Look! It / Its is a giraffe. It / Its legs are thin.

C. Complete with the correct form of the verb be.

1. A: _____Are__________ your uncle and aunt from Australia?

B: Yes, they____________.
A: ____________________your uncle a teacher?
B: No, he_______________ .
2. A: Excuse me. _________________ you Fiona Rice?
B: No, I ___________________. I __________________ her sister.
Fiona_______________ at school.