Πέμπτη 19 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Grade 6 ESL

Name:____________________ Date:_____________

Tense Review
Directions: Use the proper tense in each sentence. Use the Simple Present, Present Continuous, Simple Past, Past Continuous, Future, Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.

My father ____________ (buy) a speedboat last year.
We ____________ (play) tennis when it ____________ (begin) to rain.
The children ____________ (not, leave) on time for school yesterday.
My family ____________ (not, go) on holiday next summer.
My sister ____________ (just, send) an email to her friend.
It ____________ (rain) for three hours and it still is.
____________ (Peter, take) the dog out for a walk every morning?
Billy ____________ (wash) the car now.
____________ (you/ see) a good movie recently?
While we ____________ (have) a lesson an earthquake ____________ (happen).
Maria ____________ (not, see) her friend for a long time.
He ____________ (take) the dog out in one hour.
The sun ____________ (rise) in the East every day.
She ____________ (learn) French for six years.
Sally ____________ (not/ clean) her teeth every evening.
____________ (Mrs. Jones, teach) at our school presently?
Mark always ____________ (read) an interesting novel every weekend.
I can’t find my keys anywhere. I think ____________ (I/ lose) them.
“____________ (you/ find) your keys?” “Yes, I found them yesterday.”
How many books ____________ (you, read) recently?